Looking for large Multifamily Investors in Central PA

Looking for large Multifamily Investors in Central PA

Rental Property Investor · York, PA · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 41 votes

Hi, my name is John Cassel I am a multifamily investor from York, PA.  I currently have 6 units but I am looking to branch into bigger deals (10-150 units).  I am looking for large multifamily investors to meet with and maybe pair with on a future deal.  If you live in York, Lancaster, Harrisburg or surrounding areas and are also looking to/or are already investing in larger deals please reach out to me. 

I would love to meet for lunch or just talk over the phone.  If you are already doing larger deals I would love to be able to help out and add value to your business while gaining experience.

I look forward to connecting!

Thanks,
John

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
    7y

    @John Cassel , we are in the King of Prussia area and did a 101 unit, 124 unit and are under contract on a 587 unit deal.

    Also invested in about 1700 units.

    Feel free to reach send a PM and I would also reach out to David Zook who is in Lancaster and @Brian Adams .

    Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2011 · 232 posts · 170 votes
    7y

    @John Cassel Congrats on your success so far! My wife is from York PA. Although not in PA now, I'd be happy to chat over the phone regarding the large deals we're invested in. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.