GC Recommendations for Multifamily in Tyler, TX Area

GC Recommendations for Multifamily in Tyler, TX Area

Rental Property Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Does anybody here have a recommendation for a GC in the Tyler, TX area that specializes in multifamily properties? I have an executed LOI on a 35 unit property and am looking for a GC to help with due diligence once we have the contract completed later this week. My D/FW options have all stated this is too far away for them.

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jose LinaresPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    Congrats @Kurt Jordan!  I reached out to a great GC's in the D/FW area and got the same response on distance.  If I hear back from anyone else, I will be sure to forward you their info.  

  • Contractor · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    You should try contacting Matthew Marshall with Drake Realty.  He has many contacts in the Tyler, TX market and does manage construction for commercial work.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.