First Time Buyer Multi-Family in Augusta GA

First Time Buyer Multi-Family in Augusta GA

Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
Hi Guys, I'm looking to get started in real estate investing with a multi-family home near Augusta University. I recently graduated and work as an engineer in the Grovetown area. My plan is to live in one of the units and rent the rest preferably to college students. If possible I'd also like to use it as a Master's rental but not sure how that would work with renters already there. If anyone has experience with multi-family properties near the University I'd appreciate some guidance. Thanks
1Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Chris Connor, your best bet is to look up local real estate investor meetups in your area. You will be able to meet and network with like minded people, and likely find those with experience in what you're seeking.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.