Good article for you beer-loving RE investors

Good article for you beer-loving RE investors

Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 66 votes

As someone who loves to catch up with investors over a good beer, I've enjoyed the increasing popularity of microbreweries over the last ~10 years.  I usually go for a Wit, but sometimes I'm in the mood for an IPA... so this article caught my eye.  

https://www.kiplinger.com/article/real-estate/T050...

Summary:

- I: Intrinsic Value - Location, Appealing Design, Healthy Economic and Population trends

- P: Price - You make money when you buy right and force appreciation.  Understand how price-per-unit and rents for the subject property compare with the local market to know how much value you can add.

- A: Affordability - Be sure your units are still seen as a good value to your target market once your turnaround plan is complete.

I think I'll use this as a cheeky illustration of strategy next time I'm having an IPA with a potential investor :)

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Front Royal, VA · Member since 2013 · 586 posts · 418 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed whatever makes your pitch unique! I think that would be a cool thing if I were having a beer with you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.