I am a first time buyer in Orlando Florida

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 89 votes
    7y

    @John Szerdi I have helped several people about an hour away in Brevard (a few previously in the Orlando area)

  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    7y

    @John Szerdi If you are going to live in the property I would always compare the Home Possible program and FHA to see what financing option are best for you.

    C2 Financial
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 353 posts · 269 votes
    7y

    @John Szerdi my wife and I are investing in Brevard county as well. It is only 45 minutes - 1 hour away from our primary residence in Lake Nona, Orlando. We rent out a bedroom in our Orlando residence as a small scale house hack.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.