Can someone suggest decent Property Managers in Jacksonville,Fl?

Can someone suggest decent Property Managers in Jacksonville,Fl?

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hello money makers:)

How is the rental market in Jacksonville? 

I am looking into Jacksonville Fl housing right now and need to find property manager who would work with me and manage the property. Does anyone can recommend someone? Of course, I can refer to Google, but first I wanted to use some personable referrals if any. 

Any advice on housing investment in Jacksonville, Fl is much appreciated. 

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 26 votes
7y

Check out 904Rents.com - @Matthew Miller

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Check out 904Rents.com - @Matthew Miller

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    7y

    @I Duda After six plus years with the same JAX property manager for my rentals, I just made a switch over to a very highly rated company.  It's still too early to know how they will work out in the long run, but they look promising thus far. Please feel free to send me a PM if you want to know more about my experience.

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 183 posts · 172 votes
    7y

    @I Duda How many units are you looking to acquire?

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I m looking into single family house to rent our for start

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 261 posts · 143 votes
    7y

    @I Duda

    Reach out to @Omar Khan

    Him and his team recently purchased a 100+ apartment complex out in Jacksonville. Im sure he would be able to suggest some quality property managers out there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.