Flipper/Rehabber · New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
My first deal done on a 3 acre lot in New Port Richey Fl. I'm reaching out to gas stations and others. Any tips to speed this along. My seller is ready to be done with the land and move on with her life. Any tips???
Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
7y
@La Monet what do you mean by done? Do you have a purchase agreement you are looking to assign or did you close on the property?
Either way you need to reach out to some local commercial developers and brokers and let them know what you have. If it’s a good deal in a good location you should have no trouble assigning your interest however no developer will close on the property until it’s fully entitled so this will not be a quick deal. It usually takes 6-12 months to get all approvals in most areas.
Flipper/Rehabber · New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
7y
@Greg Dickerson Done meaning, she dont have the funds to do what she would like to do with property. So she rather sell it then hold n attempt to build. I have said property under contract to whole sale. Just got it under today, but I've been researching this property for a few months now. I can see either a strip mall, or gas station, or apartment complex/ housing development there.