Huntsville AL Multi Family market. Need help getting started

Huntsville AL Multi Family market. Need help getting started

Rental Property Investor · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to BP, and am looking for insight on MF in Huntsville AL. My wife and I own a SFR in Ventura County CA that has shot up in value the last few years so we plan to sell in June and reinvest in a market where you get a lot more for your money, so Huntsville is a front runner! Just looking for some guidance on finding a good broker (need help with finding the deal) and property management help.

Thanks for any feedback!!

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 352 posts · 147 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Ryan I can’t help with the realtor, I can help with financing questions

  • Rental Property Investor · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Diana Muresan! I will send you a message!

  • Real Estate Agent · Luray, VA · Member since 2016 · 459 posts · 293 votes
    7y

    Hi @Kevin Ryan,

    I would suggest looking at Loopnet and CRExi.com for the property type, class, location, etc. that you are looking for and see which broker is showing up the most (has solid deal flow) and then reach out to them.  From there, I would ask the broker for property manager recommendations (get his top 3) and then reach out to them to ask for their recommendations for a broker that deals a lot with the type of property you are looking for.  

    The more specific you are about what you are looking for the better.  It makes you come off as knowledgeable, prepared, experienced, but more importantly it makes it easy for them to send you the proper deals or address your questions easily.

    Hope that helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.