Should I be dualy represented on my first Apartment deal?

Should I be dualy represented on my first Apartment deal?

Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 36 votes

I'm currently in the process of finding my next deal and I've been looking at Memphis and Little Rock for strong cash flow markets. One of my main concerns entering an out of state apartment investment is to whether I should have my own agent represent me or be dually represented.

I'm in a position where I need to be able to have options to propose creative financing such as seller financing, maybe lease options, ect. But worried that a listing agent will shut these ideas down to their seller. I figure the higher commission will motivate an agent otherwise.

Any advice?

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    7y

    @Vic Liang How many units are we talking about?

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 36 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dan Handford:

    @Vic Liang How many units are we talking about?

     @Dan Handford 16 Units.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.