House hacking in los angeles with a family

Most Popular Reply

Whittier , CA · Member since 2013 · 176 posts · 96 votes
7y

I've done it 3 times with my family of  5.  We've made lots of money, its a great strategy 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 279 votes
    7y

    @Louis Mitchell IV it is definitely possible to house hack here in Los Angeles.  In fact that is the best way to live in Los Angeles since it is so expensive.

    While it is not easy to cash flow here there is definitely the possibility of paying less then those who rent.  There are multiple benefits to house hacking which include; debt pay down, reduction of monthly mortgage and appreciation.

    Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I Appreciate the help...I'll let you know if I need anymore help and encouragement....Respect 

  • Whittier , CA · Member since 2013 · 176 posts · 96 votes
    7y

    I've done it 3 times with my family of  5.  We've made lots of money, its a great strategy 

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Much respect...very encouraging

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Louis Mitchell IV 3 months later, any progress? I'm considering the same.

  • Real Estate Agent · Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 105 votes
    6y

    @Katy Reid I've been able to help a couple people do this out in the area as their buyer's agent. Do you have any questions about the process? I might be able to help give you some insight on this to help maximize your purchasing power and investment. Let me know how I can help! 

    Tyler Hungerford | Formatic Property Management, Inc. | DRE#: 02021574

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @KatyReid No moves I've been BS'n myself...I'm going to get back into it...I've been doubting myself lately...right now I'm gettin my credit right

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Preciate you @TylerHungerford

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.