Millenial Multifamily Investors Out There?? Let's Connect!

Millenial Multifamily Investors Out There?? Let's Connect!

Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 26 votes

What's going on RE investors!

I think it is important to network with real estate investors at our age level. My name is Nick Love and I have my own multifamily marketing company and I am looking to network with other young multifamily real estate entrepreneurs!

8Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 62 posts · 10 votes
7y
Originally posted by @Nick Love:

Of course @Todd Dexheimer we network with the older generations because they do have a lot of experience. I just had an idea to network with action-minded people in our generation. It is not an easy task to syndicate and invest in real estate at our age and using all of our resourcesfullness, we can upbring each other and create a strong network of young investors. I am starting a mastermind group for action people not idea people and its no charge or anything it is just a very closed group and if you are intrested connect with me on here.

My marketing company focuses on investor lead-generation, social media marketing, and advertising. A big problem I noticed in this industry is the adsence of branding and proper advertising. With the average syndicator being over 40 years old there is a demand for services in marketing such as mine!

 Super interested in the young investors group you are putting together. Would love to get a group of like-minded people together (our age also) and see what we can do! Keep me in the loop

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Auckland, New Zealand · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Hey @Nick Love welcome! 

    Would love to hear more about your business. Are you looking for off market deals to sell to wholesale to MF investors, or to invest in yourself? 

    I'm currently researching for my first property and am interested in MF. Are you focusing on residential or commercial MF? 

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 583 posts · 919 votes
    7y

    Hey Nick, I invest in and sponsor large multifamily properties. Like Diogo, I'm curious to hear what type of marketing company you own. 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Nick! 

    Nice to see you on here. My name is Eddie and I am working on syndicating my first few set of deals in AZ. How are things going in Texas? I have a family member out in Dallas who has been doing MFH deals for 10+ years now, so the Texas market is always interesting to me. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Grapevine, TX · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love

    Welcome man,

    Nice to always see more young NTX guys.

  • Syndication Expert and Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 591 posts · 808 votes
    7y

    Hey Nick,

    I'm always happy to connect with like minded individuals. I'm also interested in hearing about your marketing company. I invest in and sponsor multifamily deals in the Midwest. 

  • Andrew HoganPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 559 posts · 463 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone, looking forward to getting together! Looks like there is a variety of people here who can bring different perspectives to the table.

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    It seems there are a lot of Millennial investors out there. When I look at the landscape of owners, it's the 65+ that own and the 40 and under that own. Not sure what made us strive towards entrepreneurship, but I think it's great!

    @Nick Love don't forget to network with the older generation as well. They have a lot of good insight as well as amazing connections!

  • Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Of course @Todd Dexheimer we network with the older generations because they do have a lot of experience. I just had an idea to network with action-minded people in our generation. It is not an easy task to syndicate and invest in real estate at our age and using all of our resourcesfullness, we can upbring each other and create a strong network of young investors. I am starting a mastermind group for action people not idea people and its no charge or anything it is just a very closed group and if you are intrested connect with me on here.

    My marketing company focuses on investor lead-generation, social media marketing, and advertising. A big problem I noticed in this industry is the adsence of branding and proper advertising. With the average syndicator being over 40 years old there is a demand for services in marketing such as mine!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi @Nick Love - We're neighbors! I lived in Denton county for about 3 years, we're now a little more north in Collinsville but it's nice to see a younger face in the North Dallas area. I'm just getting started in REI, more specifically BRRRR, but would be interested in your mastermind group. Let me know when you start!

  • Member since 2018 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Nick Love:

    Of course @Todd Dexheimer we network with the older generations because they do have a lot of experience. I just had an idea to network with action-minded people in our generation. It is not an easy task to syndicate and invest in real estate at our age and using all of our resourcesfullness, we can upbring each other and create a strong network of young investors. I am starting a mastermind group for action people not idea people and its no charge or anything it is just a very closed group and if you are intrested connect with me on here.

    My marketing company focuses on investor lead-generation, social media marketing, and advertising. A big problem I noticed in this industry is the adsence of branding and proper advertising. With the average syndicator being over 40 years old there is a demand for services in marketing such as mine!

     Super interested in the young investors group you are putting together. Would love to get a group of like-minded people together (our age also) and see what we can do! Keep me in the loop

  • Real Estate Agent · Pickerington, OH · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    I'm interested in the group as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love I think it’s great to create a group as well! I look forward to learning more about your business.

  • Real Estate Agent · Manhattan · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Nice to meet you Nick

    My name is Brett, and I’m looking to do multi family deals as well

  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Hola, millennial here! Crossing the border into my 30s later this week. More of our generation needs to learn about the wonders of cashflow

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 359 posts · 295 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love Hi Nick, Im a real estate agent and investor. Nice to meet you!

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I think I'm on the end threshold of millennial. 

    I just closed a 24 unit, looking for my next. Would love to connect! 

  • Valdosta, GA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love what’s going on. You have another open ear here!

  • Rental Property Investor · North Vernon, IN · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 192 votes
    7y

    Hi Nick,

    I invest in small multi-family. Looking to scale, I want to go BIG!

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    7y

    Hi Nick!  Interested to hear more about your companies model.  I syndicate apartment deals in the Wisconsin market.

  • Lewisville, TX · Member since 2015 · 341 posts · 264 votes
    7y

    Hey Nick, like your go getter attitude & also local & interested in the mastermind Meetup. I was a college town landlord, now a fund manager & partner/co owner of 7 lp deals & a couple companies. Lately I’ve been focused on owner finance in Oklahoma & Mobile Home syndications.

    Let’s connect!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 583 posts · 919 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Matt Millard:

    Hey Nick, like your go getter attitude & also local & interested in the mastermind Meetup. I was a college town landlord, now a fund manager & partner/co owner of 7 lp deals & a couple companies. Lately I’ve been focused on owner finance in Oklahoma & Mobile Home syndications.

    Let’s connect!

     Hey Matt, just saw your profile and I'm interested in your experience with crypto mining. Was it successful? Are you still doing it?

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love I’m currently closing my first triplex, but it would be great to meet others and learn what you guys are doing.

  • Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Nick Love I’m new pie. Looking for an investment opportunity. Happy to connect with you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Hi @Nick Love, I’d be happy to connect with you. A mastermind groups sounds like a great idea!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Nick Love This is exactly what I was looking for! Currently working on my first deal out of state and would love to be apart of the mastermind group.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.