Best loan for duplex

Best loan for duplex

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello all- I have been studying and reading on BP for months now and this is my first post! My wife and I have one SG rental already and just put our first duplex under contract here in NH. I am looking for advice on the best place for financing. We have 25 percent down and excellent credit. A normal non owner-oc investment loan would be fine. I'm just looking for referrals on loan officers or credit unions with the best rates. Thanks in advance! Ben

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 825 posts · 278 votes
    7y

    Your local banks and credit unions are probably best. I looked into PenFed, which is a national credit union. Their rates were great, but not a good fit for my project. Even if you are not military, I think you can join by donating to one of the military support charities on their list.

  • Danny RandazzoPro Member
    Apartment Syndicator · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 973 posts · 728 votes
    7y

    @Ben Devall call 10-20 local banks or credit unions and you’ll find a good lender.

  • Specialist · Tampa, FL · Member since 2012 · 933 posts · 492 votes
    7y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.