Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y
Seller financing or partner with investor.
If you dont have money to buy it, how will you have money to fix it when something goes wrong? "Tenant's rents." What if they dont pay you and you have to evict?
Consider all your options and finances before diving into a property you do not have the resources to float when something goes wrong.
If you have a good deal in front of you, this would be a good opportunity for you to resale it to someone and start saving up these proceeds for other deals. That would be a great way to get started.
Investor · NJ · Member since 2018 · 869 posts · 921 votes
7y
You can try owner finance.
If you don't have the money for the loan, what's gonna happen when you need a water heater, find out the roofs leaking or if a unexpected vaccancy happens in the building. You still need to have cash saved up. Too risky
Real Estate Consultant · Phoenix · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
6y
I will start off by saying congrats on taking action. I can also relate to you because when I got into real estate I too had no money but I was able to find a business/money partner, to fund the deals. So, I would recommend finding a business partner with good credit or money.
Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
6y
I bought my 1st rental property using seller financing from the seller but I also used a private lender/partner to fund minor repairs that the property needed. So, I would suggest going the seller finance route couple with private money.
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
6y
What seller would owner finance a Multi family apartment with zero down? The people that posted above saying owner finance..I doubt there is seriously a single one of them has ever had a seller owner finance them a multi family unit with zero down.