Jersey City / Bayonne / Greenville

Jersey City / Bayonne / Greenville

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello All,

Looking to get into the JC / Bayonne area asap. Any recommendations for a great real estate agent who knows the area well? Interested in primarily Du-Plex - Tri-Plex but am also open to single families. Please pass along any info/recs. 


Thanks!

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Paramus, NJ · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    @Frank Tragni hey Frank let me know how I can help you I work in the area that you’re looking for

  • Real Estate Agent · Bayonne · Member since 2019 · 52 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    Hi Frank,

    I'm a NJ Realtor and Bayonne home-owner.  I own a 2-family and rent out one of the units.  I work at a boutique firm based in Hoboken and our primary areas of focus include Bayonne and Jersey City.  I would be very happy to talk to you about your real estate goals in the area, budget, time-frame, etc.  Feel free to message me privately, if you're interested in chatting.  I think it's a great time to look into buying in Bayonne, especially as a primary residence, and can explain in more detail over the phone.

    Thanks,

    Max

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.