Closed my 1st 4PLEX today..Thank You Everyone for your help!!!

Closed my 1st 4PLEX today..Thank You Everyone for your help!!!

Mesa, AZ · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 4 votes

Its been quite a journey & an experience as I closed my 1st ever 4PLEX today. It is an out of state property. From lender approvals to, LLC formation, Holdback agreement to property management contract, I received plenty of valuable insights here as I needed them.

I wanted to thank everyone for taking time and responding to my posts. It helped me a lot.

Thanks again!

2Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2018 · 776 posts · 776 votes
    6y

    Congrats! On to the next one!

  • Aseel YerunkarPro Member
    Investor · CA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    Congratulations! Can you give a rundown of how you went about finding and finalizing the deal? What state did you do your deal in?

     I noticed you're from Irvine, I'm 10 minutes away from you.  I'd love to connect and chat sometime!

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    6y

    @Vibhu Arya congrats on your first deal.

  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Vibhu Arya way to go! Happy for your success!!

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Thank you everyone!

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 4 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Aseel Yerunkar:

    Congratulations! Can you give a rundown of how you went about finding and finalizing the deal? What state did you do your deal in?

     I noticed you're from Irvine, I'm 10 minutes away from you.  I'd love to connect and chat sometime!

    Would be happy to connect, thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.