TurnKey companies not offering Duplexes(multi family)

TurnKey companies not offering Duplexes(multi family)

Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 164 posts · 126 votes

Hello 

I have reached out to many turnkey companies in last few weeks nationwide and I did not see any turnkey offering Duplex in their portfolios, I personally think Duplex's make great investment specially if they are turnkey. Any one know of any turnkey companies nationwide offering multi units.(duplex or fourplex). I personally invested in Multi units and used to love the numbers on cash flow. (Unless the Duplex's are gone(hot cakes) even before they are listed ;) )

Sachin

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 484 posts · 406 votes
    6y

    @Sachin Amin Here in Indy, we do about 80% SFH, and 20% Duplex. The duplexes must be nice, and be in decent areas, otherwise they become too difficult to manage and don't perform as well as SFH's. We never do anything bigger than a duplex... again, the tenant base is just too difficult to manage. The lack of product that you're experiencing has much to do with the fact that most newbie investors just want multi's because the numbers look better on paper.

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Sachin Amin:

    Hello 

    I have reached out to many turnkey companies in last few weeks nationwide and I did not see any turnkey offering Duplex in their portfolios, I personally think Duplex's make great investment specially if they are turnkey. Any one know of any turnkey companies nationwide offering multi units.(duplex or fourplex). I personally invested in Multi units and used to love the numbers on cash flow. (Unless the Duplex's are gone(hot cakes) even before they are listed ;) )

    Sachin

     Sometimes they don't cash flow as well or they are found in rougher areas. 

    Try looking at: 

    Single Family vs. Multi-Family Investments

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.