Connecticut Commercial Real Estate Agent & Apartment Complexes

Connecticut Commercial Real Estate Agent & Apartment Complexes

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Hello, I’m looking for a commercial real estate agent in New Haven/Fairfield county does any one have any recommendations?

I’m looking to purchase a small apartment complex around $700,000. LoopNet shows only a few for sale and mostly in Hartford county, so I am looking for someone with leads or complex not listed.

Any info would be great, thanks!

2Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Rock, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Christina Morales

    1) Posts like this one should go into marketplace to avoid being deleted

    2) Your best bet is to connect with the brokers locally as well as to become a regular at the local REI events found via BP and Meetup.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.