Investor · Member since 2019 · 82 posts · 29 votes
Looking for an attractive and competitive interest rates for commercial real estate loans in TX. Any recommendations ? Please let me know i will DM you.
Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.
Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y
@Ganessan Paraman
Sorry. Sometimes acronyms and industry colloquialisms get in the way of effective conversation.
There are states income products on the market that don't require tax returns or pay stubs from borrowers. Many times, business owners write off deductions lowering their tax burden, but hampering their ability to qualify for a traditional mortgage. Full doc references the ability to use traditional qualifications like tax returns and other income documentattion to qualify.