Looking for Commercial Real Estate Agent/Broker in LA area

Looking for Commercial Real Estate Agent/Broker in LA area

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone, this is my first post on BP. I am doing a 1031 exchange (property in Escrow at this time) and I am looking into different options such as SFH, condos, duplexes, multifamily rentals. Basically, whichever one works out in terms of good value. I don't have any friends/family to refer me to a good Commercial Real Estate agent/broker. I have several residential agents I can work with. So my questions are:

1. Should I just Google for a Commercial Real Estate agent/broker? 

2. Should I work with a small Commercial Real Estate brokerage or an agent with a large brokerage such as Keller Williams (KW)?

3. How do I avoid dual agency? It seems a lot of commercial multifamily on Loopnet are listed by KW. Does that mean I should not work with KW?

4. How much discount can I expect on buyer agent commission in Commercial real estate? If I am buying a property say over $1 million, can I ask them to agree to a fixed fee instead of a percentage?

5. Are pocket deals something a small investor like me can possibly hope to acquire or is that a pipe dream?

Thank you so much.

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.