Team building, 1st syndication San Antonio - Austin TX MSAs

Team building, 1st syndication San Antonio - Austin TX MSAs

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 30 votes

Hi. I am branching out from single family investing into the large multifamily space in the Austin- San Antonio, TX MSA's area. I am interested in connecting with others in this space seeking to do the same. This will be my first crack at syndication and I need like minded people on board that can see a huge opportunity coming in the next 6 - 24 months. My intent is to close on, reposition and resale in 5-7 years a great value add opportunity well under cost of replacement in the area based on the following criteria:

Units 70-120
age range 1980-2005
class B & C, workforce housing
Southern Austin MSA & Northeast San Antonio MSA

I know it's a very competitive market and that there will be some challenges as we get through the current environment. I have been in the real estate field since 2000 and am seeking a few individuals that can see an opportunity arising on the other side of COVID. 

In the past I have invested strictly in residential properties (1-4 units), I have closed on more than 20 rehab/rental/flip properties, and have worked as a commercial analyst for a large multinational commercial real estate management firm. I have successfully raised private capital for projects, ran successful marketing campaigns, performed extensive market research, analyzed opportunities (rejected more than I can count :-) ), negotiated terms, managed rehabs, managed rentals, completed short sales, flipped properties and a bit more. I am seeking a small group of folks that can do the same and add to skills and resources I don't possess or am not strong at, and take some of the load off/ shift some of theirs. In return for collaboration, those people that see it thru 2020-27 will participate in upcoming projects. Please note **This is not a financial, debt or capital solicitation**

I am open to coaching, however I would expect that individual to directly participate - where my success is their success. If you already have a coach and need another creative/analytical on board, please reach out to me.

I am in San Diego and this will be my first syndication. If interested, please send me a direct message 

3Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes
    5y

    Hi Hassan, how has everything been coming for you? I have very similar goals and would love to connect if you're interested.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Hassan, I'm an investor in FL and looking to expand to Austin area to tap into what looks to be a great growth market there. I'd be interested in a hearing about how you hunt for syndications is going.

  • Danny RandazzoPro Member
    Apartment Syndicator · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 973 posts · 728 votes
    5y

    @Hassan O. Try to get involved with local real estate groups or networking events. I’m sure you will find like minded people to build relationships with that could be mutually beneficial.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.