Real Estate Investment value area Ideas (NYarea)

Real Estate Investment value area Ideas (NYarea)

New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm curious if anyone can suggest any great value areas to look at in the NY area for real estate investing. I'm in a position where i can either, live in and set up shop with the fam, renovate and flip or looking for properties to rent out. I'm a newbie, so any intel would be fantastic.

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    I don't know myself but I was wondering if you meant NYC or anywhere in the state?

  • Investor · New York & TN · Member since 2019 · 325 posts · 219 votes
    5y
    Do you have any areas in particular that you wouldn't mind living in?

    Originally posted by @Arnold Drumming:

    I'm curious if anyone can suggest any great value areas to look at in the NY area for real estate investing. I'm in a position where i can either, live in and set up shop with the fam, renovate and flip or looking for properties to rent out. I'm a newbie, so any intel would be fantastic.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.