Pittsfield MA 2 Family in 2021

Pittsfield MA 2 Family in 2021

Investor · Andover MA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes

Hi forum members,

Trying to see if this is a good deal, I am not getting a lot of comp information about Pittsfield, are the two families that have been completely renovated worth close to $130K in 2021? Any input will be appreciated.

I can get you a 2 Family 2100 Sq Ft, 5 Bed 2 bath for $130K recently renovated close to North St., Barrington Stage, Berkshire Medical Center, both have been de-leaded and are already rented approx 2k+ rent.

Updated gas heating systems with on-demand hot water. There are washer and dryer hookups in each unit. Extra space in the attic could be converted.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Berkshire County, MA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 23 votes
5y

@Faaz Hafid

Hi Faaz,

That price seems pretty realistic for most areas outside of North St. Let me know if you have any other questions about the area or that house. I may be familiar with it.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Faaz Hafid it is about the going rate for that neighborhood. DM me if you want to talk.

  • Real Estate Broker · Berkshire County, MA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    @Faaz Hafid

    Hi Faaz,

    That price seems pretty realistic for most areas outside of North St. Let me know if you have any other questions about the area or that house. I may be familiar with it.

  • North Andover, MA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Faaz Hafid I’m looking in Pittsfield too. It looks like a great cash flow area but how do people feel about the population decline?

  • Investor · Andover MA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Cristina Cantos:

    @Faaz Hafid I’m looking in Pittsfield too. It looks like a great cash flow area but how do people feel about the population decline?

    I am not aware of population decline, interesting, do you have any references to that we can look?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.