Short Term Rentals / Multi-House Zoning / Untapped Market

Short Term Rentals / Multi-House Zoning / Untapped Market

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am looking for some feedback to learn and gain information on the short term rental, multi house zoning topic. I live in an area I believe to have a huge untapped market of the off grid - cabin getaway-  Air BNB scene. Trying to understand the different ways to make this possible. There is land for sale, there are homes for sale, but I know there are a lot of restrictions to this. How do you go about starting this process? The idea is to be able to put multiple tiny home style units if possible, or have a main house with cabins. If I am able to figure this out properly I could potentially have the funding to execute it. Thank you in advance for any helpful information. 

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2016 · 921 posts · 266 votes
    5y

    First check into local zoning regulations allow for a bed n breakfast or cabins on one lot. If yes , is sewer or septic available for amount of bedrooms on that acreage.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.