LA Meetup to Discuss Real Estate

LA Meetup to Discuss Real Estate

Accountant · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hey Everyone, 

Since the world is opening up again, I'd love to start meeting people in person in LA to discuss real estate. 


I am a former CFP and financial advisor who's now working as head of accounting/finance at a 500 unit multi-family operator and developer in LA who specializes in Section 8 tenants. 


I'd love to share what I've been learning and working on, and see what great ideas we can come up with together. 


Let's drink, smoke, or have coffee and enjoy a face-to-face meeting like old times. (I'm fully vaxxed!)

Cheers,

Erik

2Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Canoga Park, CA · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 57 votes
    5y
    Erik sounds great I'm also in Los Angeles and invest out of state (newbie) I would love to chat.
    You can reach me at 818 571 -0397
  • Attorney · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Erik,

    I'm also interested. I have a couple of apartment buildings and am on the lookout for the next opportunity.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.