Multi-family Opportunity in Sarasota, Florida

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
5y

@William Costello I agree, fantastic market. I've never come across a deal in the forums though haha

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 34 votes
    5y
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    HI Brandy, Can you please PM me more info? I'm interested and live in Sarasota. Thanks. 

  • Rental Property Investor · FL · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Brandy Coffey, Hi Brandy , Let me know also. Thanks Joe

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 193 posts · 150 votes
    5y

    @Brandy Coffey great location, people are swarming to Florida daily in the thousands

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    5y

    @William Costello I agree, fantastic market. I've never come across a deal in the forums though haha

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.