I currently reside in Charleston, SC and looking to invest in some multi-family properties. I am looking in Charleston, however, so is everyone else. Haha! Anyway, I have expanded into possibly purchasing a multi-family in North Myrtle Beach. Are there any current investors/landlords that have property in that area? Wondering what the off season is like with STR or even LTR in general. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
Investor · Evanston, IL · Member since 2012 · 18 posts · 4 votes
5y
Hi April,
I am moving my assets from Chicago to Charleston. I am sending letters to landlords in North Charleston, especially near Park Circle. Do you love in Charleston? let me know if you would like to talk off line.
I am moving my assets from Chicago to Charleston. I am sending letters to landlords in North Charleston, especially near Park Circle. Do you love in Charleston? let me know if you would like to talk off line.
Hi Marv!
Thanks for your response! I love Charleston, I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio (city girl here) and moved here about 6 years ago. The development in just that small time has been tremendous. I really do not see the market here subsiding and it is difficult getting in touch with current investors and landlords. I have literally been driving around, looking at properties that appear vacant and getting information through the local auditors site to contact the current owners. If you have some big money to invest, downtown near King St. or Market St. Is where its at! Park Circle is a great area too. I'm always available to talk offline. Do you have plans to visit soon?