Anyone have a mult-family deal analysis calculator?

Anyone have a mult-family deal analysis calculator?

Real Estate Agent · San Juan Capistrano, CA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 5 votes

Looking for a deal analysis calculator and/or people interested in sharing a deal. I also have marketing out reach tools created to bring to the table to share.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    There are free ones out there like Lonestar Capital Group. Most are paid like Michael Blanks, which is pretty good. The best one we have found is Think Multifamily. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Juan Capistrano, CA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your help. What is your business in Real Estate if I may ask? 

  • Member since 2021 · 40 posts · 35 votes
    4y

    @Russell Walsh We syndicate large apartment complexes throughout the southern states.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.