Marketing Advice for 15-20 Unit Apartments

Marketing Advice for 15-20 Unit Apartments

Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 30 votes

Hi, I’m working on a marketing campaign to find leads for 15–20-unit B-C area apartment complexes in the Omaha/Lincoln area. Does anyone have any advice on a marketing campaign and how to structure it? For example, the marketing campaign will need to have x number of direct mail sent per month to these types of owners, there will need to be Pay Per Click advertising, SEO advertising, etc.

I have used direct mail in the past for single-family homes but am not sure if this method is effective for multifamily.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can give!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Eric Smith

    You should be able to utilize direct to owner mailing for this size of properties you are targeting. The main difference I have found when mailing multifamily owners vs. single family owners is that there is usually less motivation with multifamily owners and the conversation before they are ready typically takes sometime.

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 30 votes
    4y

    @Charles Carillo Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, MN · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 323 votes
    4y

    @Eric Smith

    I did about 30 hand written letters. Got 2 call backs, one almost resulted in a deal but a broker swooped in and told the guy he could make way more putting it on the market (he’s right).

    I’d say the hand written method is a good way to get GOOD leads, but you are going to get far fewer leads

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.