Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 9 votes
Any recommendations for inspectors that have specific experience working with 3-4+ family properties in the area? Ones that will go the extra length to take a look at roof, ext.
The Metro Boston Property Inspections team was very thorough on a recent inspection on a 3 family in Attleboro. The MOST thorough is a gentleman from Sherman Home Inspections, though he's a one man team and the inspection lasted the better part of the day. But I assure you he'll leave no stone unturned. Lol!
The Metro Boston Property Inspections team was very thorough on a recent inspection on a 3 family in Attleboro. The MOST thorough is a gentleman from Sherman Home Inspections, though he's a one man team and the inspection lasted the better part of the day. But I assure you he'll leave no stone unturned. Lol!
Real Estate Agent · Tewksbury, MA · Member since 2020 · 494 posts · 284 votes
5y
@Eric Williams
Hi Eric! I highly highly recommend Marco Peterie with Warren Home Inspections, he is my “go-to” inspector and I have used him for several multi’s for me and clients as well. He uses a giant pole to get very in depth pictures of the roof(s)/chimneys etc. and I recommend him to anyone! Send me a private message if you want his info!