Looking for ADU General Contractors in the Inland Empire area

Looking for ADU General Contractors in the Inland Empire area

Ontario · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello all, 

I few months back I began the process to build an ADU. After several months of plan checks and dealing with the city. I now have the permits in hand and ready to build. Throughout the entire plan check process I had a general contractor lined up for the building portion of the project. However, the general contractor suddenly raised the the price given, by a significant amount and I no longer plan on using them for the build.


With that said I am searching for referrals for good general contractors who specialize in ADU garage conversion builds. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I am ready to break ground ASAP. The project is located in the Inland Empire in California.

Thank you

1Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hi @Javier G. that is great to hear you were able to get your plans prepared and permit ready to issue. We would be happy to refer you to a few ADU builders in your area. I'll send you a DM shortly!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.