Any modular home companies without huge delivery lead time?

Any modular home companies without huge delivery lead time?

Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Does anyone know of a modular home (not mobile) company that does not have a crazy year plus lead time to delivery? I’ve called a few and some have even said there is a two to three year waiting period citing covid + high demand + supply chain issues. Part of the reason I’m looking into this is for speed over traditional stick built homes :)

0Reply
41 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 203 posts · 124 votes
    4y

    You might look into PreFab houses. I know there is less of wait time here in Ca for that type of home. Might not fit your situation, but I was just read someone was quoted 8 weeks total for build and delivery on the prefab. Good luck with your project!

  • Architect · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ryan Garant:

    Does anyone know of a modular home (not mobile) company that does not have a crazy year plus lead time to delivery? I’ve called a few and some have even said there is a two to three year waiting period citing covid + high demand + supply chain issues. Part of the reason I’m looking into this is for speed over traditional stick built homes :)

    I do a lot of planning and scheduling for design, project management, and permitting for Connect Homes, a modular prefab home company.  I ushered homes through the design, permitting, and build time in less than a year in CA.  This Idaho project would be a first for us, although we’ve recently seen an uptick in interest from the state. Would you like to connect [no pun intended] to see if we may be the right fit? I’m new to bigger pockets so I may be late to see a reply. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.