I am looking for innovative solutions to optimise the use of difficult spaces to rent (no window spaces, very noisy, etc). Examples of solutions could be Coworking space, Ghost kitchens, Parking garage conversion, Healthcare use or Data center. But I would need way more ideas than that. Help!!
Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2022 · 234 posts · 198 votes
4y
It would help if you could share more about the space. Is it big, small, underground, convenient to anything, in a building, standalone, connected to multi-family, office, store? Who are the potential tenants you are looking to attract? Sounds interesting.
Thank you for your reply. I would actually like to get generalised solutions applicable across different scenarios, rather than solutions for specific cases. Otherwise the un-leased spaces of 5000 to 10,000 sq fr. are located in buildings where people live or work (in metropolitan areas). Some spaces in these buildings have no windows, some are low grade underground spaces, some are above ground but with high noise pollution. Therefore they are hard to rent. I am looking for innovative ways to get fully utilised and leased buildings. Hope this clarifies the situation!
Thank you very much for your help, it is much appreciated.