Looking To Connect With Other Builders Here In San Antonio TX

Looking To Connect With Other Builders Here In San Antonio TX

Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello my name is Ivan, im a builder here in San Antonio. I recently started marketing for vacant lots. I am only looking to keep the ones that fit my criteria and will be assigning the ones I wont keep to local builders here in the city. Any home builders here that are actively building? Lets connect!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 176 posts · 81 votes
    4y

    Hey Ivan. I have a few builds going up in the denver heights area and always looking to connect with new people in the market. Do you have a build team or done any in the area?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hey Naz nice to meet you. We do have a build crew & we are focusing on the West Side, South Side, and East Side. We focus on areas where new builds are selling in the low to mid 200s. We currently have 4 projects going on and are looking to pick up a few more. Do you only focus on Denver Heights?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.