Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2019 · 94 posts · 27 votes
Hello BP community, I've been working with a RE Agent in Puerto Rico and there is an opportunity that became available to me. It's in San Juan Puerto Rico it's an unimproved land/lot 2.9 acres the property has electricity and water service and amazing views. If anyone has had experience in purchasing land in Puerto Rico or just general information regarding the RE Market in Puerto Rico, and have any advice they can share it would be much appreciated. TY!
Developer · Member since 2010 · 188 posts · 104 votes
3y
Hello Lorraine,
Yes, I have purchased land in Puerto Rico and I currently live in Puerto Rico. I'm curious, what are you plans for this land? Are you planning to build a house, resort, eco tourism? There are zoning restrictions, and some areas are development unfriendly, so do the due diligence to make your investment safe. There is a LOT of vacant land available.
Hello BP community, I've been working with a RE Agent in Puerto Rico and there is an opportunity that became available to me. It's in San Juan Puerto Rico it's an unimproved land/lot 2.9 acres the property has electricity and water service and amazing views. If anyone has had experience in purchasing land in Puerto Rico or just general information regarding the RE Market in Puerto Rico, and have any advice they can share it would be much appreciated. TY!
Do your due diligence prior to buying. PR is a pain with permits, stamps, etc… it can take months or years to get permits approved.
San Juan wanted 12k for plans and permits to put a container on a vacant piece of land.