Wanna build in Miami for the first time; any contacts

Wanna build in Miami for the first time; any contacts

Member since 2020 · 51 posts · 53 votes

Hello there,

I'd like to build a house in Miami. My land has enough space, and the zoning allows me to build a house. I'm not sure where do I go from here? Talk to an architect first and get the design fleshed out; or should I find a general contractor?

Either way, could you please recommend me people?

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 59 votes
3y

Did someone say Architect? I run an architecture firm in Tampa specializing in residential new construction, remodels and small/medium scale commercial. Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, South Florida · Member since 2023 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    3y

    Hello Sarp! I am a real estate agent in Miami since 2016, I have not built a home myself but sold a few new construction homes. I have colleagues that can help, however, will this be a new home on an empty lot? or an addition to a home? 

  • Member since 2020 · 51 posts · 53 votes
    3y

    I have a SFH in a lot; would like to build another house.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 65 votes
    3y

    you would need an architect first, then you can start getting bids from contractors. I've built a few down here, and currently have 3 new construction in Miami let me know if I can be of any help pointing you in the right direction

  • Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 59 votes
    3y

    Did someone say Architect? I run an architecture firm in Tampa specializing in residential new construction, remodels and small/medium scale commercial. Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Wesley Davis:

    Did someone say Architect? I run an architecture firm in Tampa specializing in residential new construction, remodels and small/medium scale commercial. Feel free to reach out with any questions. 


     It's like someone stood on top of a mountain and blew into a ram's horn to summon "The Wes-chitect".

  • Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Hi @Sarp Ka

    I work primarily with contractors in SW FL but have a few contacts that build for very competitive prices in Miami, used to working with investors. They have architect contacts, so I would start with the contractors, as it rarely is the opposite. PM if of interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.