Hi Guys,
Trying to do some rehab project in Cincinnati OH, a local Agent refers me Robert Mincey at "Operation Tango Yankee Inc." to me, said who is a Rehab Contractor and can do any works.
Here are the links I find about him and his company:
https://sites.google.com/operationty.com/operation-tango-yan...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-mincey-0165b030
https://hi-in.facebook.com/people/Robert-Mincey/pfbid0poSxud...
Have anyone used Robert Mincey and its company "Operation Tango Yankee Inc." before? Or is there anyway we can do some background check on contractors to see if the contractor is legit?
Thank you!
Hi Kevin,
I would suggest you to think twice to work with Robert Mincey. I'd two project worked with Robert Mincey,
1.For one project it have serious defect that scares my buyers away, when I ask him for the repair, he told me that I did the sabotage to the property myself, and he owns 0 responsibility for the repair and warranty
2.For another project I wanna to fire him but he states I owns him more than $5K even though I already paid him 200% over what he had completed. He threatened me if I'm not paying him he gonna put lien on my property, I've never encounter these thing in my whole life...He seems very cold blood and likes to take his client to court or put lien on the property, looks like he had done these stuff many times in his career...
I just don't suggest you to work with him for the below reasons:
1.He is never willing to communicate about the project progress and he just notify you that you have to pay for next-phase otherwise he will STOP the work and take all the stuff out
2.He will never take responsibility on warranty or the stuff he had done, if you ask, that is all your fault, and you have to pay your own bills
3.Finally if nothing of these lightly threaten works, he will say: "I will give you 3 days, if you don't pay me, I will put lien on your property, I will take you to the court"
I never done business into this situation in my whole life, but it looks like that's how Robert Mincey makes money and if you work with him, you will probably end up like me with tons of sleepless nights...
If there are any chance, in the future I will post my whole experience while working with him.
Hope this helps!
Hi Kevin,
I would suggest you to think twice to work with Robert Mincey. I'd two project worked with Robert Mincey,
1.For one project it have serious defect that scares my buyers away, when I ask him for the repair, he told me that I did the sabotage to the property myself, and he owns 0 responsibility for the repair and warranty
2.For another project I wanna to fire him but he states I owns him more than $5K even though I already paid him 200% over what he had completed. He threatened me if I'm not paying him he gonna put lien on my property, I've never encounter these thing in my whole life...He seems very cold blood and likes to take his client to court or put lien on the property, looks like he had done these stuff many times in his career...
I just don't suggest you to work with him for the below reasons:
1.He is never willing to communicate about the project progress and he just notify you that you have to pay for next-phase otherwise he will STOP the work and take all the stuff out
2.He will never take responsibility on warranty or the stuff he had done, if you ask, that is all your fault, and you have to pay your own bills
3.Finally if nothing of these lightly threaten works, he will say: "I will give you 3 days, if you don't pay me, I will put lien on your property, I will take you to the court"
I never done business into this situation in my whole life, but it looks like that's how Robert Mincey makes money and if you work with him, you will probably end up like me with tons of sleepless nights...
If there are any chance, in the future I will post my whole experience while working with him.
Hope this helps!
I hope you took @Yecnim Macs advice. Rob just finished 1 flip. It had 20 showings in the first week. Consensus of the feedback was cute in pictures horrible in person. Tons of unfinished work and headache for new owner. I’m an out of state investor. So I trusted Rob and the realtor Charissa Napoles. Wow was I in for a rude awakening. I have to take this listing down and put $17,000 into to make it meet arv. I will make nothing. The second property, I’m in deep trouble. The team of Charissa Napoles the realtor and Robert Mincey at operation tango yankee inc have told me this second property was just a full rehab. Had a budget of 55k to start. Immediately missed a falling in porch which brought the budget up to 62k. Now that I found out about my property I just had to take down from mls, I decided to bring that contractor through this one. The foundation is so bad the house has shifted and I’m going to be spending nearly 40-50k to get this remediated. I’m sick to my stomach just speaking of it. And it’s so obvious Helen Keller would’ve seen the foundation cracks and shifting. Do NOT trust these people. DO NOT use these people. I’ve flipped a few houses and talked to a few investors and this is one of the biggest horror stories I’ve seen working with contractors. Please save yourself time, money, and grief. Never use Operation Tango Yankee inc owned by Rob Mincey. And do not trust Charissa Napoles as an investor friendly realtor.
I hope you took @Yecnim Macs advice. Rob just finished 1 flip. It had 20 showings in the first week. Consensus of the feedback was cute in pictures horrible in person. Tons of unfinished work and headache for new owner. I’m an out of state investor. So I trusted Rob and the realtor Charissa Napoles. Wow was I in for a rude awakening. I have to take this listing down and put $17,000 into to make it meet arv. I will make nothing. The second property, I’m in deep trouble. The team of Charissa Napoles the realtor and Robert Mincey at operation tango yankee inc have told me this second property was just a full rehab. Had a budget of 55k to start. Immediately missed a falling in porch which brought the budget up to 62k. Now that I found out about my property I just had to take down from mls, I decided to bring that contractor through this one. The foundation is so bad the house has shifted and I’m going to be spending nearly 40-50k to get this remediated. I’m sick to my stomach just speaking of it. And it’s so obvious Helen Keller would’ve seen the foundation cracks and shifting. Do NOT trust these people. DO NOT use these people. I’ve flipped a few houses and talked to a few investors and this is one of the biggest horror stories I’ve seen working with contractors. Please save yourself time, money, and grief. Never use Operation Tango Yankee inc owned by Rob Mincey. And do not trust Charissa Napoles as an investor friendly realtor.
Hi David,
Thanks for your kindly advice, I've heard stories from bunch of other people, they all screwed by Charissa Napoles and Robert Mincey. Hopefully future people will see this and avoid any RISK situation like this!
this company: Flipsystem run my Antonie Martel seems to still continue to recommend this team to its subscribers. They don't seem to have taken any feedback from previous subscribers. They also ensure no subscriber can get feedback on their recommended teams from others. Thanks to you folks David and Yecnim for sharing your stories. I hope more people see this and avoid getting into a pickle with incompetent teams like I just did.
I hope you took @Yecnim Macs advice. Rob just finished 1 flip. It had 20 showings in the first week. Consensus of the feedback was cute in pictures horrible in person. Tons of unfinished work and headache for new owner. I’m an out of state investor. So I trusted Rob and the realtor Charissa Napoles. Wow was I in for a rude awakening. I have to take this listing down and put $17,000 into to make it meet arv. I will make nothing. The second property, I’m in deep trouble. The team of Charissa Napoles the realtor and Robert Mincey at operation tango yankee inc have told me this second property was just a full rehab. Had a budget of 55k to start. Immediately missed a falling in porch which brought the budget up to 62k. Now that I found out about my property I just had to take down from mls, I decided to bring that contractor through this one. The foundation is so bad the house has shifted and I’m going to be spending nearly 40-50k to get this remediated. I’m sick to my stomach just speaking of it. And it’s so obvious Helen Keller would’ve seen the foundation cracks and shifting. Do NOT trust these people. DO NOT use these people. I’ve flipped a few houses and talked to a few investors and this is one of the biggest horror stories I’ve seen working with contractors. Please save yourself time, money, and grief. Never use Operation Tango Yankee inc owned by Rob Mincey. And do not trust Charissa Napoles as an investor friendly realtor.
Brother I'm really sorry to hear your story, really Charissa Nappoles and Rober Mincey is the worst composition, I bet they make tons of kickbacks and don't give a **** on what they are really doing
this company: Flipsystem run my Antonie Martel seems to still continue to recommend this team to its subscribers. They don't seem to have taken any feedback from previous subscribers. They also ensure no subscriber can get feedback on their recommended teams from others. Thanks to you folks David and Yecnim for sharing your stories. I hope more people see this and avoid getting into a pickle with incompetent teams like I just did.
FlipSystem is Scam System, they just use Fake Advertisement to Scam New Real Estate Investors, many people are into deep trouble by following their advise and even bankrupt ont!