Looking to partner with Land Developers and Builders in Atlanta area

Looking to partner with Land Developers and Builders in Atlanta area

Cumming, GA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes

HI, I am looking to partner/network/learn with land developers and builders in Atlanta Metro area. I live in Cumming,GA . I am looking for a land to purchase and go thru the process of building townhomes/SFH . I want to learn the process - what kind of land to purchase,where, what,how etc. . Lets connect - thanks

2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert EllisBusiness Member
Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Kiran Chanda:

HI, I am looking to partner/network/learn with land developers and builders in Atlanta Metro area. I live in Cumming,GA . I am looking for a land to purchase and go thru the process of building townhomes/SFH . I want to learn the process - what kind of land to purchase,where, what,how etc. . Lets connect - thanks


 do you have cash or what would you be bringing to the table in a partnership? 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 239 posts · 120 votes
    2y

    Hey @Kiran Chanda I have a few contractor contacts in the area and would be happy to assist you in narrowing down your search for land. Let's connect to discuss the specifics of the process. Feel free to DM me for more info. Looking forward to helping out!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 414 posts · 233 votes
    2y

    Hey Kiran - I have a friend who is a land broker who works the NE portion of the ATL suburbs. Would be happy to connect you two as he may have an idea who is looking for partners - please feel free to reach out in the dms.

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kiran Chanda:

    HI, I am looking to partner/network/learn with land developers and builders in Atlanta Metro area. I live in Cumming,GA . I am looking for a land to purchase and go thru the process of building townhomes/SFH . I want to learn the process - what kind of land to purchase,where, what,how etc. . Lets connect - thanks


     do you have cash or what would you be bringing to the table in a partnership? 

  • Member since 2024 · 60 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi Kiran! 

    I have a great builder reference in the Northeast Georgia region. Sending through a connect invite now. 


    Brooke Larson

  • Real Estate Agent · Newnan, GA · Member since 2021 · 29 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Hi Kiran,

    Great post! Are you also looking to connect with local agents? I would love to sell out your community once it is built!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.