Build to sell, my process and how things are going in raleigh nc

Build to sell, my process and how things are going in raleigh nc

Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes

So I purchased a fire damaged home from a wholesaler in September in the King Charles neighborhood. Paid $235k

Budget is $510k for the build (high end build)

ABV(after build value) $1.1mil

So permits took about 1.5 months.

We started tear down in Nov and framing started 7th of Dec. it took way longer than expected since I’m a GC and used my own guys, I put a nail in my hand and other guy had a baby plus holiday time it was way off….. **** happens I guess.

Was hoping to have everything done by April but windows and doors took way longer than expected. They came from over seas, but they just finished being installed. Market is getting better and feeling better about everything m. Anyone else doing this in Raleigh on here?

I’ll post link to IG so if anyone is interested they can follow the progress.

2Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes
    2y

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4rCnvhLUcS/?igsh=emZ6bWR4NnJjYTNi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.