Creative Marketing for Land Deal in Florida

Creative Marketing for Land Deal in Florida

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hey BiggerPockets community! I recently listed some land and I'm looking for advice on alternative marketing strategies. Besides traditional real estate channels, where else can I market my land effectively? Any creative ideas or platforms you've had success with?"  

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    2y

    Hi Leo! Have you heard of investorlift? It's a website that wholesalers use to dump their off-market properties. I'd recommend looking into that and potentially partnering with a wholesaler who can send out your land deals for you, and just cut them off a chunk of change. 

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Awesome thank you 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    2y

    Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, LandSearch.com, send neighbor letters.  I'd start there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.