Seeking to build a mixed use property in Dekalb County IL

Seeking to build a mixed use property in Dekalb County IL

Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
I am looking to get some information about developing a vacant lot in Dekalb County IL. I would really like to price out/get more info on the construction of a mixed use property. Probably a large office on the bottom then 2 apartments on top. Property is in downtown area of a small town. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or are there any developers or representatives of construction companies that are interested in exchanging some emails or having a conversation? Let me know. Thanks, Sam
0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Streamwood, IL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Sam Burnoski I estimate for a commercial General Contractor and have some experience with new developments like this.  Message me and I'll see if I can provide any insight.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.