Jersey City - Customer Needs Roof Repair before Ceiling Repair

Jersey City - Customer Needs Roof Repair before Ceiling Repair

SFR & Multifamily · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 7 votes

I am repairing the customers ceiling but at the last minute he wanted to fix the roof before the ceiling. Does anyone know of great roof repairman/company in Jersey City, New Jersey? Thank you

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Union City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Yes, message me, I may be able to help. 

  • Investor · Wyckoff, NJ · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 35 votes
    8y
    I have a good guy as well, feel free to PM me
  • SFR & Multifamily · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    @Batu Hofer Hey Batu I am working on a basement doing a repointing job. Do you have any experience with mortar and its application?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.