FHA 203k Contractors in Bridgeport or CT

FHA 203k Contractors in Bridgeport or CT

Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 6 votes
I'm looking for a contractor known for work in the Bridgeport area of CT. I'm from NY working a 9-5 and it's hard to get out there to explain and show EXACTLY what I need fixed on weekdays. I've got in contact with a few but either they dont work with FHA 203k loans or I feel I have to chase guys down for an estimate. I currently have one contractor with an estimate and would like to have 2 more just to choose from. Should I just stick with this one (he was recommended by an agent but I am told I would have to be on him to make sure the work is getting done) or keep looking? Any tips or advice or references? This is my first investment purchase. Thanks for every and anything in advance.
0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    PM me. I can give you a recommendation of a company that specializes in 203k rehabs here in Connecticut. He’s done work for 3 of my clients. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Michael Noto thanks for the reply. i will do . appreciate that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.