Looking for referrals for Drywaller / Drywall company in LA

Looking for referrals for Drywaller / Drywall company in LA

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi! I have 2000 sf that that I need to drywall. Can anyone recommend a drywaller/company?  I'm located in Northridge, Los Angeles. I know the best way to find a good worker for a good price is through referrals, but I'm fairly new, so any point in a direction is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn MoreyPro Member
    Property Manager · Burbank, CA · Member since 2009 · 74 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Hey @Ioana Vasile!

    I am a general contractor and flipper out here in Northridge! I have a good team set up out here and would love to be able to help you out! Send me a message if you are still looking for a drywall team

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.