Spec / New Construction Mastermind

Spec / New Construction Mastermind

Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am interested in either finding an existing mastermind/accountability group or others interested in forming one that focuses on high-end spec construction in the Denver area.  I have about 10 years experience in this business, and I hope to learn from and share with others who are also interested in being effective and successful in this challenging arena within real estate entrepreneurship. 

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Frank Bingham:

    I am interested in either finding an existing mastermind/accountability group or others interested in forming one that focuses on high-end spec construction in the Denver area.  I have about 10 years experience in this business, and I hope to learn from and share with others who are also interested in being effective and successful in this challenging arena within real estate entrepreneurship. 

    You will need the right Architect has been my experience. They need to have the ability to really get on your nerves and you need the ability to tell them they were right after all lol.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    Hey Frank,

    I would be interested in joining a development focused group. I work at a land development engineer firm down in DTC and actually just finished preliminary design on a high end residential development in Douglas County a few weeks ago. I don't have any personal experience with my own development yet, but that is my ultimate goal in real estate investing is to get into doing some developments.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.