Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
Frank,
Have you already purchased the land and explored construction financing or are you paying cash? There are a lot of builders in Florida in that area that are on the banks/lenders approval lists. That is why I was asking to see if your were going that route.
Rental Property Investor · Bonita Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 25 votes
6y
@Jason Wray - yes the lot we own is free & clear. I am in communication with a bank and have spoken to one builder in the area. I am looking for other recommendations on builds who build duplexes in my area. I have found that a lot of builders either 1. don't build duplexes or 2. the builders that do build duplexes most of them are located in Cape Coral and do not build in Bonita.
@Astrid Lorenz we own a lot in Bonita Springs. Although taxes may be higher in Lee county - the cost to build is 10% higher not to mention impact/permit fees.
Rental Property Investor · Bonita Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 25 votes
5y
Sposen Homes & Pinnacle Homes are 2 builders that offer duplexes in Bonita Springs. We are currently under contract with Pinnacle builders. FYI for anyone else looking to build in Bonita.