Real Estate Agent or Mortgage Loan Officer

Real Estate Agent or Mortgage Loan Officer

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey, Bigger Pockets family! I had some thoughts that can't get off my head, but I know there are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable personals on this platform so I would like to ask everyone their thoughts on the route an aspiring real estate developer should take. Which path would be the best career start for an aspiring developer a real estate agent or a mortgage loan originator, or maybe something else.

Thank you so much for your response in advance

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Hi Frank,
    Have you considered working for a developer in your area? You could get some great experience on the job. If that's not an option for you, then I'd recommend taking the course to become a real estate agent and focusing on land deals, as that is where a developer has to start the project.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.