New Multifamily Investor in Beaumont Area

New Multifamily Investor in Beaumont Area

Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes

Hey Everyone!

I'm a new investor with 1 out of state rental. I'm in the Beaumont, TX area and I am on the hunt for 2-10 unit multifamily, preferably value add properties. Are there any meet ups to network around here? TIA

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 476 posts · 294 votes
    4y

    @Brittany Trevino  Goooooood luck!

    There is a SETX BP facebook group that I would recommend you getting hooked up with.  Mr. @Aaron Rowzee  runs it.  I would request access and post-up there.  Plenty of local players, some big, others small and good overall sharing of info and resources.

    https://www.facebook.com/group...

  • Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Sam B. Thank you so much!!!

  • Investor · Lumberton, TX · Member since 2017 · 146 posts · 93 votes
    4y

    Sent you a PM! Sorry I'm just now logging in and seeing this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.