Investor-Friendly Los Angeles Realtor Here!

Investor-Friendly Los Angeles Realtor Here!

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I thought I'd reach out offer my services to anyone looking for an investor-friendly realtor in the Los Angeles area. My team and I have quite a bit of experience in the area for investment properties--including in areas like Highland Park, Glassell Park, Echo Park--all those fun up and coming places. My team is armed with a list of vendors and expertise. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP Nation. I too am local to your area and have done lots of properties in NELA. Happy to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.