Visiting my out of state investments

Visiting my out of state investments

South District · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi

I'm investing in Memphis and going to visit it for the first time. 
What do you recommend i do there to tighten relationships and how?
I currently have a realtor, contractor and a PM.
Ideas?

Thanks

1Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 33 votes
    4y

    It seems like you have some properties there already, correct? I would try to nail down the main list of potential issues you have and meet with contractor and PM to discuss them. I find that sometimes having the real, hard, conversations is what makes everybody better, and tighten the relationships.

    for instance, a big problem I've seen in Memphis is the number of maintenance requests on old SFR, if that is your case, bring that up to the PM, and try to come with a plan to make that better, maybe renovations, etc. Just an example.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.