How to find investors to partner with?

How to find investors to partner with?

Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Have been looking at a few rental properties in the Denver area. Trying to syndicate a deal here as my debt-to-income ration, and current assets are do not allow me to get into duplexes listed in the $700K range. Any ideas on how to find investors to partner with that would act as LP's on these deals?

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 243 posts · 253 votes
    4y

    Hey, @Benjamin Rosen! Wish I was in a place to partner with you but not there yet. I would highly recommend checking out John Fisher's breakfast - they meet once a month at 7am on Saturday's and I've met some really great connections there! I would also start checking out any other real estate investor meet-ups as you can probably find someone there or someone that can get you connected/on the right path. 

    Hope that helps!

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.